What is an add-on domain?
An add-on domain is a new domain that is added on top of your main domain. It creates a sub directory within your main web hosting directory but can show a different website. The add-on domain collects the information from the sub domain directory using the same space and bandwidth as your main account, however it won't have its own cpanel
(web hosting manager).
Note:Be sure to check how much web space you have left for your main hosting account before you create an add-on domain. Add-on domains utilize the same web space as your main hosting account.
Add-on domain benefits
1. Create multiple domains/websites on the same web hosting
2. Save money and web space by using one hosting account
instead of several hosting accounts.
3. The add-on domain shares all the same resources (disk space,
bandwidth...) with your main site.
4. The add-on domain has its own FTP manager, site stats,
cgi-bin which is created automatically.
5. Upload all pages, images, scripts, forums etc to your
add-on domain directory.
6. Access your add-on domain using several web site addresses
7. Promote several web sites within one hosting account with
their own set of keywords
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
Child Name Servers are Name Servers which are registered with the Registry under your domain...
No, domain name registration fees are not refundable.
What is a nameserver and why do I need it? A nameserver is a computer that is permanently...
Order Suspension is a useful feature available to Resellers of Domain india. In this status, the...
Details of Domain Name Extensions...