Initial Website Costs and Charges
Well, there are three separate cost elements involved in the creation of a web site to vary depending upon what you are trying to complete, but every website has two basic costs
1.The Domain Registration (yourwebsite.com)
the domain registration charges for .com $9.99(Rs.535) for one year of registration and domain india will give you a discount if you pay for multiple
2. The Web Hosting
After you have selected and registered your domain name you're ready to choose a web host.
- A web host provides you with the space, tools and support to create your web pages and email accounts (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A web host is actually stores your web files. domain india Hosting is generally a yearly fee. At domainindia.org it's $9.49 (Rs.510) per year this plan and space is more than enough for the average customer.
- our all web hosting plans is that you can easily upgrade to a any package if you should need it.
View Our Plans and Prices Click Here
Domain india offer Free With every Hosting plans
3.Web Design Cost
The web design cos for the site will depend on a range of factors such as the number of pages, the content and complexity of the design, whether a contact form is required, or a banner design etc. You're paying for the web designer's time, so the more complex the design, and the more variations that are considered, the more it will cost.
3a. Domain India Free Website Builder
- You don't have be an export to build a website
- Do It Yourself with Easy 3 Steps From the Web
- Sitebuilder is a browser-based website creation and editing application that provides class-leading ease of use and value.
- Easy-to-Use Web Interface — 3-Step point-and-click wizard that includes design and layout templates, page structure, sample text, and a powerful WYSIWYG editor for non-technical users.
- Advanced Design Templates and Features — Hundreds of sophisticated templates (with color variants) included in combination with advanced statistics, photo albums and a powerful WYSIWYG editor.
- Designed for Differentiation — Providers and end customers can select an assortment of skins to integrate with their control panels and modify look-and-feel for private branding.
- Open Architecture — Ability to modify default templates designs, add new templates, and create page sets for more advanced users.
(or) 3b.Outsourcing a Web Designer
If you decide you would like someone to create and design your site then you will likely have to pay for this. Web design rates vary from person to person and can range anywhere from $5 per hour to hundreds of dollars per hour. If you do decide to outsource, it's best to find someone you know, or at least get a referral from a friend.
(or)3c. Create Your Site on Your Own
If you decide to create your site on your own, I'd highly recommend you invest in a good Web editor. Best choice is Dreamweaver for this web design. Dreamweaver is pricey and will run you about $300.
(or) Other FREE Blogs Tool
or if you decide to simple and blog web site , domain india offer many tool at free of cost
1-click Script Installation, It's allows to Install Web Applications automatically in single step like Blogs, Portals/CMS, Forums, E-Commerce, Frameworks, Social Networking, ERP (WordPress, Joomla, OpenCart, PrestaShop, phpBB, Drupal, MyBB, Dolphin, phpList, CodeIgniter, Zend, CakePHPthan 270 tools).( how much does it cost to start a website )