Transferring a Domain Name from Another Registrar to DOMAIN INDIA
If you want to transfer a domain name over to DOMAIN INDIA you must make sure of the following:
1.go to the link
2. Now, enter the domain name you wish to transfer and add to cart.
3. Now, enter the domain EPP code (Domain (Transfer) Secret.)
- The domain is unlocked. If you change the status of your domain, please wait four hours before submitting a request for transfer.
- The domain is over 60 days old.
- The domain is not in any of the following status': locked, pending deletion, pending renewal or expired.
- You should try to achieve a domain transfer at least 2 weeks before the domain renews to avoid any complications.
After you have placed the Transfer Order, the Administrative Contact for the domain name will receive an e-mail form DOMAIN INDIA for the Transfer Authorization process, which needs to be approved within 5 days (or else it is assumed that the Admin Contact does not wish for the Transfer to complete, and the Order is deleted in our system).
Once the mail has been approved by the Administrative Contact, the Current Registrar will be notified regarding the same. The Current Registrar will send an e-mail to the Registrant and/or the Administrative Contact of the concerned domain name to confirm that they wish to transfer their domain name. If the Transfer is not denied by either the Registrant or the Administrative Contact or the Current Registrar, the domain name will be transferred to you under DOMAIN INDIA in 5 days.